Apartment Kolpinghaus °°.
At a glance
Location and facilitiesThe well-kept Apartment Kolpinghaus is located in the centre of Kitzbühel, not far from the historic centre of the city and the pedestrian area. The ski bus stop is approx. 100 m away and the lift station is approx. 400 m away. You can reach the next cross-country trail within approx. 1 km.
The renovated apartment house has a lift, Wi-Fi (incl.) and free parking spaces are based on availability, but can be found in a proximity of approx. 500 m with further public parking spaces being available in approx. 1 km distance.
Furnishing/BoardThe cosy apartments offer a living/sleeping area, separate bedroom as well as a kitchenette with hob, refrigerator, microwave and coffee machine. Further, they all have a shower/wc, cable TV, radio as well as a balcony or terrace. Self catering.
Apartment, sleeps 4 (approx. 45 m²), SC
- Living/sleeping area with 2 single sofa beds and cable TV
- Bedroom with 2 sleeping facilities
- Pets welcome (incl., 1 animal per studio/apartment, excl. food)
- Towels have to be brought along by the customers.
- In case you are arriving after 20:00, a fee of €20 per apartment or studio has to be paid in resort.
Available in resort (for free)
- Bed linen
- Final cleaning
- Wi-Fi (in the lobby)
- Children's bed (upon pre-request)
- Parking spaces (upon availability, approx. 500 m away)
Payable in resort
- Tourist tax: approx. € 1,80 per person/night
- Deposit: €100 per studio/apartment
- Keycard: €2
- All persons in the Apartment, sleeps 4 (approx. 45 m²), SC receive the following reduction:
- 2-5 years 60%
- 6-15 years 30%
- 16-18 years 15%
The exact amount of the reduction will be shown after an offer has been prepared (click on desired price).
The percentage of the reduction applies to the entire basic per person price including the accommodation and lift pass price.
Babies, less that 24 months of age at the time of travel, generally travel for free, but need to be listed on the booking confirmation.
How does one best travel to Austria? Airports include Salzburg, Innsbruck, Klagenfurt, and Linz. Depending on your destination, Munich or Friedrichshafen (in Germany) or Zurich (in Switzerland) are also good options. In Austria, you will rarely find a train station in the resort. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- By train: Kitzbühel (in resort)
- By plane: Salzburg (approx. 75 km), Innsbruck (approx. 100 km), Munich (approx. 165 km)
16 Number of reviews:
88 % Recommendation rate:
Information about the ski area
|Highest point:||2,000 m|
|Lowest point:||800 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||800 m|
|Lifts in total:||54|
|Pistes in total:||170 km|
|Ski routes:||36 km|
Price Overview (all prices per person)
Room comparison (all prices per person)
Room type 1
Room type 2
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?