Hotel Zillertalerhof ****
At a glance
Location and facilitiesThe friendly 4-star Hotel Zillertalerhof is located only approx. 800 m from the centre of Achenkirch. A free regional ski bus stops directly in front of the hotel, and the closest entry to the ski area is possible in only 100 m. You can also access the cross-country trail from immediately outside the hotel (approx. 10 m).
The comfortable hotel has a reception, lift, Wi-Fi (incl.), bar, restaurant with pizzeria, and a large sun terrace with a panoramic view. The fitness room and the spa area with sauna, steam bath, ice fountain, vitality corner with tea and nuts are available for free. All full-paying guests can use the solarium for free once per stay, and further use is possible if paid for locally. Massages and cosmetics treatments can also be booked (for a fee). Free parking spaces can be used based upon availability.
RoomsThe comfortable rooms are furnished in massive pine wood and have a shower/wc, satellite TV, Wi-Fi (incl.), safe (incl.), seating area, telephone, hair dryer, and some with balcony or terrace.
BoardThe half-board included in the holiday price comprises a rich breakfast buffet with organic corner and fresh juices as well as a 5-course meal (with choice between 3 main dishes) with starters buffet and salad bar in the evenings. The Christmas dinner is also included in the half-board.
Single room, shower/wc, HB
- comfortable rooms with satellite TV
Double room/addl. bed, shower/wc, HB
- Comfortable rooms with satellite TV
- Balcony or terrace
- Pets welcome (€15 per day, excl. food)
- Use of the spa area for children is only allowed under the supervision of a parent.
- When booking rooms with multiple or additional beds, there is no claim to the additional beds
Available in resort (for free)
- Use of spa area (as per description)
- Use of fitness room
- 1 x use of the solarium per full-paying guest
- Bathrobe hire
- Christmas menu
- Safe (in the room)
- Children's bed
- Children's high chair
- Parking spaces (upon availability)
Payable in resort
- Tourist tax: approx. € 1,50 per person/night
Available in resort (optional)
- Solarium: €5 - 7
- Massages: from €30
- Cosmetic treatments
- Room service (on request)
- When accommodating 2 persons paying the full holiday price in a Double room/addl. bed, shower/wc, HB, further holiday participants receive:
- until (incl.) 6 years 100%
- 7-12 years 50%
- 13-14 years 30%
- from 15 years 10%
The exact amount of the reduction will be shown after an offer has been prepared (click on desired price).
The percentage of the reduction applies to the entire basic per person price including the accommodation and lift pass price.
Babies, less that 24 months of age at the time of travel, generally travel for free, but need to be listed on the booking confirmation.
How does one best travel to Austria? Airports include Salzburg, Innsbruck, Klagenfurt, and Linz. Depending on your destination, Munich or Friedrichshafen (in Germany) or Zurich (in Switzerland) are also good options. In Austria, you will rarely find a train station in the resort. The distances from the different train stations and airports to the resorts are shown above the map. Those travelling by car will find a link to a route planner in the lower lefthand corner of the map. Simply enter your origin location and a route will be calculated for you. Please note, that it is wise to be informed about the closure of mountain passes during the winter months! Please also take into consideration that your car is required to be equipped for winter conditions, and that you will need snow chains with you.
- By train: Jenbach (approx. 20 km), Tegernsee (approx. 30 km)
- By plane: Innsbruck (approx. 60 km), Munich (approx. 125 km), Salzburg (approx. 140 km)
8 Number of reviews:
100 % Recommendation rate:
Information about the ski area
|Highest point:||1,800 m|
|Lowest point:||950 m|
|Altitude ski resort:||930 m|
|Lifts in total:||13|
|Pistes in total:||27 km|
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find the perfect holiday? If you have a date in mind for your ski holiday, use the search engine Search & Book. This will allow you to search for holidays by specifying the destination you wish to visit and the number of people in your group. Alternatively you have the opportunity to search using our Holiday Categories or Last Minute Deals. If you are rather looking for a week's party and fun on the piste for next to nothing, then you might be interested in our Events.
- What types of accommodation are there and how do they differentiate? A detailed overview of our accommodations can be found here
- How can I book a holiday? Online Booking: After choosing your accommodation and room category, you'll be guided through the booking process.
Telephone Booking: Just give us a call. For making the booking, please have the names and dates of birth of all travellers available.
- Is the lift pass included? Generally the lift pass is already included in the holiday price. Further information regarding this can be found here.
All information regarding booking amendments can be found under the point "I've already booked. Can I still book additional services?".
- Is it beneficial to book ski/snowboard equipment or lessons in advance?